It should be noted that confidentiality of data exchanges is not guaranteed over the Internet and that every internet user is required to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination of any possible viruses circulating on the Internet.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit Omona's website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on Omona's website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our website, we collect certain information from you, including:
- Identity Data including first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data including billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data including bank account and payment card details and transaction data including details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data on account or member program information including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, optional information inserted by the customers in their accounts (size, age etc.), browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Communications with customer service.
- Purchase and return information and history, including the products and price of the products ordered/returned.
- Usage Data including information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences, information on the actions you take in response to Omona's marketing emails, including the opening/removal of the email, clicking to a link, purchase a product promoted in the email in our website
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud and, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
Email addresses and activity data might be shared with marketing email partners to help Omona better target email deployments to customers, nonetheless, no email addresses or specific email actions can ever be shared with non-partners third parties.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by: FACEBOOK and GOOGLE.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through Omona's website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to request your personal data please fill our form
If you want to request for a change in your personal data please submit here